Sunday, October 31, 2010

After so many month, here i'm back again..

I don’t wanna count how long I’ve gone from blog or whatever.. I just wanna admit that, I’m very very busy with my life.. Then new life after my graduation..

(Will try to update ASAP for what happened in between Jan 2010 til Oct 2010)

Busy with working life.. Work 8am to 5 pm..Mostly OT til 6 or 7 pm.. My life was just like a routine.. turn and turn, back to the same task.. Monday to Saturday, Work.. Tuesday and Friday night- Badminton. Weekend, sometimes at home hanging with mom, dad and Muffin (My fattie Doggie) / Sometimes out for movie or dating with my Dear one..

And, what’s my task being a manager in the company? Doing everything.. HRM, Engineer, QS, Sales, Finance.. Everything which related to the business, I need to be part of it. Doesn’t care which department, I need to be a part of them.. Quite loving this challenging life.. Working in a very good environment, with very very helpful and nice colleagues, and having fun with some of the childish old man..hahahhaa!!!

This year, besides Perth, KL was the only trip I manage to enjoy.. All the time, working..

Anyway, there’s loads of things happened in between which I couldn’t list out in few days.. But, What I can say, I can’t wait for the day I fly to Taiwan again for my very very important voyage!

So, People..You all will be update with my 2010 journey soon! Wish I’m not lazy to enter my blog again!

No comments:

Post a Comment