Sunday, October 18, 2009

Another new week begin~

Another new week began! Mean, left only 2 more weeks of study for me in my whole life!!! Maybe?? Who knows I’ll get a master?lol!! Yuhuh… I’ve been busy and busy and busy this week..Working on Friday and Sunday..Anyway, went to Pasar Malam, Curtin last Friday nite.. The most surprising thing is, Darn A LOT PPL!!!!! Nothing special was going on besides dealing with my reflection paper Business Capstone and tomorrow, MOS bring home exam will release! And guess what?? Total five question, and we’re require to do 3 pages answer for each questions!! CrazY! Know what?? I am willing to sit for exam than having all this crap!! OMG! *fainted*

Anyway, posted some photos (Stole from Chung Wai) below which was the situation in Pasar Malam Curtin..I have Ramly Burger which queue for almost 40 minutes -.-“Anyway, just to support my friend^_^ And, Curtin Rockz!!

P/s: I Need $$$$$







No comments:

Post a Comment