Saturday, October 24, 2009

Going on with Perth Life!

What’s the date? 24? What?!!!! 24?! Why is time passing fast??? Fell like yesterday just finish count down for new year with my family and my dear..And now, another count dawn was so so near.. *This time countdown will be at Taiwan! Welcome 2010 in Taiwan! Woohhoooo!* Anyway, having another busy week after all~ And, Is my last week of class!!! The very last in my entire life I think..hehehehe~ Excited but nervous for exam~ But, Thanks God, only 1 exam needed to be attend~ So, Gambateh!!!

Went to work this morning..Busy day again and met a customer which suckz enuff to pay $4 for an orange juice..~ End up he piss me off and I call him go have tap water if u can’t afford to have that! Sometimes work was sucks~ Know why?? I need to force myself to smile to face them..Even im in bloody tired, sleepy or hungry mood~ Anyway, great to get a job there (Velluto Café and Eats Fast Food Outlet in Perth Zoo) as I earned loads of money which enuff for me to spend ^_^ hehehhe… And, was lucky enuff to get this job just after 1 month I reach Perth!! COOL!!!

Marketing of Services take home exam was still on progress~ Needed to be submit on Monday~ Tomorrow early morning at 8.30am have to attend Business Capstone meeting for our Tuesday presentation~ Thanks guys for being so tolerate by having this early meeting for me (Cuz heading to work at 11am). Then, I’m done with Uni life~ Having so much great time in Uni anyway especially having Tracy and Rengga when I’m in Nilai and MY best buddy in Perth, Ellen Wong!

Missing home, mom and dad, Beko and family, and especially my love one~ Too busy until haven’t have enuff time to care and concern bout him.. Hope u will understand baby~ So, everyone..Enjoy ur last week of October 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment