Saturday, October 10, 2009

A new page of my Blog...

Hey hey hey..

Welcome to my new page of my blog..When I think back, this will be the 3rd blog page i have..Myspace, Xanga and now here we are..Blogspot! Actually, don't feel like changing my blog page, but, seem most of my friends (blogger) was using blogspot, so, I decided to swap it here...

Well.. Firstly, and never forgotten, thanks to Tracy which ever encourage me to build up my own blog..

Secondly, thanks to the busy life which make me always no able to update my blog.. LOL! Can be check that, the last time I update my blog in xanga was on June 2009?? Alrite..I'm a lazy bug.. I'll try to update my blog more often now..Not to write down my diary here but only going to post when something interesting happen!

Don't get disappointed yet..Even today I'm not going to post anything inetersting, but, will update you guys soon~ Now, back to my task..Busness Ethics Assignment...! Cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment